Banwell Village Hall is THE perfect local venue for parties, concerts, meetings, receptions and many other functions and having a stage with lighting and sound equipment, concerts and perfromances can be held.
- Licensed to hold 250
- Fully licensed bar
- Large, well-equipped kitchen, including industrial dishwasher
- Stage with lighting & sound equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adjacent car parking for 50
The Banwell Village Hall Committee are all residents of Banwell who voluntarily give up their time to promote the Hall for the Village.
2020/2021 Management Committee Members
- Chairman - Liz Shayler (liz firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-Chairman & Fire Officer - Jim Purvis (email@example.com)
- Treasurer - Barbara Couch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary - Maggie McCarthy (email@example.com)
- Health & Safety Officer Tom Couch
- Safe Guarding Officer Kevin Gibbons
- Together with various representatives who are regular users of the village hall.
We meet every two months and the Annual General Meeting is held in April each year and copies of the Minutes can be obtained from the Secretary and are diplayed two weeks before the AGM on the Village Hall/Parish Notice Board outside the Hall.
If you feel you would like to become involved with the running of the Village Hall, we are always looking for new representatives.
Our Registered Charity Number: 290796